PAMA PARSI MACCHINE designs and manufactures more than 60 years Machinery, equipment and complete italian pasta production lines for the production of fresh pasta, dry and gluten free. Each line is designed according to the specific plant requirements to optimize all phases of production of fresh pasta and includes automatic mixers, extruders, sheeters, moulders, pasteurizers, dryers and coolers.
The purpose of automatic Italian pasta production lines is the production, processing and packaging of food dough (which can be long, short, stuffed and so on) having a shelf life that generally ranges from a few weeks up to about three months. The product is realized by means of kneading and molding, which are different depending on the required format and the kind of pasta to be produced.
Is subsequently pasteurized to break down the bacterial load, dried to remove the moisture present in the cooled surface and to prevent that the bacteria can multiply. After undergoing the treatments, the product is weighed and packaged by thermoforming or vertical packaging. If necessary, the product after the packaging can be further treated to achieve a longer shelf life: the sterilization. In this case it is transported to the input of a static cell to undergo a second pasteurization and immediately after it is cooled by chiller.
With our many years of experience we mainly cater to manufacturers of regional pasta production lines or special, craft formats, difficult to produce on industrial pasta lines.
The pasta lines can be designed for flour (starting from raw or precooked flour) with or without gluten or special flours, implementing the existing machines with special systems adapted to work the required flour.
Each plant PAMA PARSI MACCHINE is comprised of several components, the vast complete range includes:
• Automatic pasta extruder kneaders to allow the metering and mixing of semolina, flour, water, eggs and other ingredients to form the dough; with any type of mixture, with or without gluten, whole, treated, WITH or WITHOUT empty.
• Tapes ventilated spreader for long pasta.
• Cutters pasta machine, which allow the slitting and / or transverse of the sheet and the calibration of the thickness of the sheet to be obtained.
• Machines for pre-cooked lasagne and cannelloni for ready meals.
• Sieve pre-drying, to provide a pre-file to the product, ie un’essicazione of the product surface that prevents its sticking in the subsequent steps.
• Static pasta dryers for moisture removal of the product. The low drying temperature with automatic temperature and humidity control, ensures a high quality product.
• Forming ravioli, cappelletti, ravioli and tortellini